Deadline is June 1
As any shutterbug worth his or her memory card knows, spring is a great time to take photos, which means it’s a great time to be thinking about your entry in the 2015 Mountain Telephone Directory Photo Contest.
Here are the guidelines:
- Digital photos are preferred.
- Photographer must be a cooperative member.
- The subject of the photo must be located within the Mountain service area.
- No individuals should be identifiable within the photo.
- Photos considered by the judges to be inappropriate will be ineligible.
- Photos not chosen for the directory cover will be automatically entered in the calendar contest.
- Only two entries will be allowed per person.
- Entry forms may be filled out online by going to www.mrtc.com or picked up in the office.
For more information, please visit www.mrtc.com or call 606-743-3121.